Friday, November 29, 2013

Nearing the End of NaNoWriMo 2013

WHAT?!? 18 hours to go before the ind of NaNoWriMo?!? 
Uh... I've gotten off track. Several days I wrote under par, and many days I didn't write at all. I'm at 30,702 words - which leaves 19,298 to go. That's over a thousand words an hour - if I don't do anything else. Crap! What was I thinking? I didn't set an alarm today, and ended up sleeping in till nearly two pm. Lolling about lazily, long bath and a bit of a read, and now I'm finally at Starbucks, my Writing Office.
And my story? All over the place. I've written scenes that ultimately will be out of order, and changed my victims and villains several times. Ugh, this will be result in one hell of a rewriting challenge!
Okay, back to my (probably) futile effort to hit my goal of 50,000 words. Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment