Thursday, October 23, 2014

Working Writer Update

Well, let's see... I was on vacation for the second half of September and didn't crack open the laptop once. Been back for three weeks, but haven't gotten back into the swing of things yet... But, at least, I finished editing a book for another writer! Wanted to get it done before my trip, but still had the last four chapters to go. Did them today- yay!

Tomorrow, I will work on something of mine. Either starting that novel Draft Six, or rework some short pieces waiting for revision. Although...

We are essentially one week away from the start of NanoWriMo! I plan to loosely outline at least two story ideas I have. They are both based on dreams I've had. And, then, at some point, I must get back to that rough first draft from last year's NaNoWriMo... So much to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment