Yep, it's that time, again. Hard to believe the past twelve months have just flown by... bring on 2015!
This year, I dropped a part-time massage job of fourteen years, so that my income comes solely from my private practice of massage therapy, and I have more time to rest and work on writing. That was the biggest change for me. I have continued to do my personal growth work, and have reached out to many of my friends to work harder to maintain those connections. I've made some effort at keeping up with regular exercise, but not to the desired level or effect. I've rewritten my zombie novel twice, but still need to do more. I've begun the work of memoir writing, which has been challenging and rewarding.
Here is my plan for 2015. It starts with my writing goals, then spans the rest of my life.
- Write that sixth draft of HISMZA. Get it out there!
- Continue writing the memoir essays.
- Get the London piece published.
- Enter the NYC Midnight contest.
- Enter the PNWA contest.
- Consider my goals and expectations around my author identity.
- Learn how to properly use Scrivener.
- Continue to work towards an organized home, with focus on that Spare Room.
- Regular exercise - carried over from 2014, lose .5 - 2 lbs per week.
- Research investments and begin a plan for retirement.
- Increase my PIP claim clients to four per month, with a goal of six per month.
- Become an L&I Provider.
- Take care of lapsed health issues.
- Clear my old netbook of my stuff and give it to my friend that wants it.
- Go to Paris in May.
- Read 40 books.
- Get new tires.
Okay, that last one should be done now, but it's not going to be. January, for sure!